Our mission is to teach young men to fight spiritually so they can freely follow Jesus. Our vision is to come alongside of young Christian men, churches and ministries to teach followers of Jesus how to live free and sexually pure.
For the last 33 years Lowell has worked for Youth Investment Foundation (YIF) which operates community programs and a retreat center called Timber Bay. He wrote the book Dangerous Men and Unveil (for women) and from them another area of ministry was created. It is under the umbrella of YIF and is called Dangerous Men United (DMU)
He is the Head Coach of the ministry because he got to pick his own title. He lives with his awesome and wonderful wife Susie, no kids of their own (but they have had 32 foster teenage boys) near Minneapolis MN.
His passion for coaching was developed as he coached varsity soccer for Orono High School for 14 years and then 3 years coaching a Nordic Combined skier in two Winter Olympics and one World Cup. Then he turned his coaching passion to young men to mentor them in how to live free from sin and bondage. He personally coaches, mentors, and disciples young men.
He also loves Jeeping, hiking and generally playing in the mountains and spending as much time as possible at the world headquarters for DMU. (A cabin in the mountains of Colorado)
He is personally submitted to Jesus Christ and committed to making disciples who become spiritual warriors for Christ.
You can email him at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Submit to Holy Spirit’s nudges and authority of Scripture.
- Discipleship, not information giving.
- Kingdom impact (fruit – lives changed) is more important than numerical growth
- Direct, to the point, relevant, edgy and practical information giving.
- People over programs, life coaches (making disciples) not program directors.
- Priority is to encourage a grassroots movement from the bottom up, not top down.
What men say about Dangerous Men and the Steps for Freedom retreat.